I LOVE this time of year! Fashion Week is about rushing from show to show, seeing the latest styles, up close and personal and attending the fun parties. I'm lucky to be covering a bunch of shows for the blogs I write for and will keep you posted on my favorite pieces from each show.
Fashion Week starts tomorrow and I wanted to share with you a few of my tips for prepping for the week ahead.
I've done it prepared and I've done it unarmed.
You can guess which is smarter.
- Be SURE to carry a camera battery charger at ALL times.
- Carry an extra battery pack for cellphone. I tweet and Facebook non-stop so it's a nightmare when my phone die.
- ALWAYS pack a pair of Bendables. Enough said.
- Charge laptop every night. I can't depend on the charging stations under the tents. Everyone and their mother needs to charge their laptop.
- Try to think about daily outfits ahead of time. I usually wing it every day but it makes dressing so much faster when I have an idea of what I'm going to wear.
Like Tabs On Fashion on Facebook! Follow us on Twitter @Tabsonfashion!